Friday, February 17, 2006

Note...

Well I thought I would update really quick what do you write when your life is blowing by you. Between taking the kids here and there for fun and service projects for their youth group and work and church..... whew! I am excited for Saturday we are finally getting to do our Valentines thing it just happened to be the time when all of us could get together and all go out. We are getting together with 2 other couples and going out to a movie (The Pink Panther) and then to dinner and a very nice Italian resturant with a View of the Sound, it is such a beautiful place.

I am teaching the next 3 weeks it is so nice to be on a schedule of 3 weeks on and 3 weeks off, and Charles does the sound board at church and has the same schedule as I do so it is really nice to be able to sit together in church on the weeks that we aren't busy.

We are supposed to be going to a family snow day after church this Sunday, we will see with how cold it has been aound here lately and the snow we have had they keep closing the passes. I will let you know. Well the lights keep flashing so I had better send this befor we loose them.

1 comments:

David/Sue said...

Sounds like a great time planned. We do not like going out so we try to plan things with our friends at home.