Friday, May 25, 2007

Praise God

I went to and assembly today for my God daughter Tennae today and on the way home Joshua and I got into a car accident Praise God we were not hurt, all I saw was the truck in front of me slamming on his brakes and me slamming on mine and me swerving to keep from hitting the truck in front of me, as I swerved so did the truck trying to get out of the way of the utility van in front of him, so I hit the back corner of his freight liner with the driver side mirror which in turn slammed back against the door and the mirror came out and hit my hand bounced off and hit the windshield breaking the windshield (I had the window down because it was 75 today) it didn't really hurt my hand but bruised it, but there is shattered mirror all over the car. So I am praising God that we were not hurt more in this accident, by the way I was not cited because of my defensive driving in trying to clear the accident I almost had it cleared but the truck in front of me did a last minute pitch to the right and got the mirror.

2 comments:

Kenny said...

Sorry about your accident...Glad you are OK

Anonymous said...

Yikes! Glad you all are okay!