Monday, August 10, 2009

New Year

I hate the first days of school they are so expensive: this is just the basic list they add on from here plus lab fees, and ABS, and everything it ends up being around $100.00 to walk in the doors
T. B. High School Basic Supply List*
paper – college rule
#2 pencils
calculator
binder – 3 inch
glue sticks
highlighter
index tabs
index cards
pens blue & black
colored pencils
70 page spiral notebooks – college rule
tissue box
*additional supplies may be requested by specific teachers
New Backpack

uggggg!!!

2 comments:

Grandmas Post said...

Charles: Do you remember calling me Do Dat? well that was the sweetest nickname I ever had until I heard my grandchild say Grandma

Charles , I know you and Machelle have really had some trials as of late, but I want you to know you are not alone in those trials.

I dont know what your mom has told you about things, and I/m ok with what she has shared with you about our trials but Charles please keep believing that God will bring us all through these things and make us better people. I just hate knowing I am in the twilight years of my life and looking back there hasn't been very much good in my life.

Anonymous said...

Just wanted ta Say happy Bday to Mr Man.