Monday, August 30, 2010

Double Chocolate Cake

I had my company picnic Saturday at my Dr's house, he lives in a big home that over looks the Puget Sound you can see 4 of the Islands in the distance it was beautiful. He had a pool that has the "endless" edge so you feel like your swimming in the sky, a big game room with lots of toys.... I say this because well, Charles and I both didn't like the house it was big had lots of marble but... it didn't flow well and the shape was weird. Nice but we have seen nicer.

Well back to the picnic it was fun having the party someplace other than the park and all of the kids had lots of fun, the lunch was catered by a local Hawaiian place and was wonderful, the employees provided the deserts and there was a contest for them, the Doctors were the judges and they had to choose from about 10 different things strawberry, cherry, pumpkin, chocolate... I won! :) :) Thanks Sheri for the Double Chocolate Cake recipe the guys loved it!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay, what did you win?! LOL

Congrats. I love those pools, but I think a lot of the homes they are in just aren't 'homey'.

Anonymous said...

I bet the house was gorgeous. Sometime location, location, location is all. My location is horrible for resell.
Yummy Cake I dont even make it as mine is never as moist as Sher's.

Mashelle said...

Oh sorry I forgot that didn't I?
I won a $25 gift card to Cost plus World market kind of like Pier 1 but with food and wine as well... I love that store.

Nana said...

Congratulations Mashelle,, See ya on Thursday... Getting here QUICK!!!!!!!!