Saturday, July 30, 2005

20 years

Well Charles and I celebrated out 20th Wedding Anniversary a couple of days ago I can't believe it has been 20 years. Charles said "I've been married as long as I was ever single" So now on to the next part of our married lives the next 20. We had a strange day we both worked, then we helped our friends move into their new home, we grabbed broasted chicken from Albertsons on our way, met our friends at the new house and helped them un-pack the boxes from the U-haul. My God children now have a really big house to live in and a back yard to play in and explore, The house was built in 1904 and has some of the most beautiful things about it 12' ceilings and some leaded glass windows that are absoutely beautiful, it was truly a gift from God. We haven't done anything for our anniversary but we plan to go out to dinner or something I dont know it was just kind of another day. We will just have to find something different to do. I'll let you know.

0 comments: