Monday, July 11, 2005

Update!

Well I thought I would give and update sense I haven't done that lately. Everyone here is fine, very healthy and all doing well at this moment, (as you know anything can happen in the next moment) LOL
Two weeks ago I was released from my Job and told "I am sorry you just aren't a good fit for what we need" How frustrating is that? I did get a few bills payed off though. I did start a new job today however and am looking forward to something different until I can find a better paying job. This is telemarketing for the automotive industry (Something I know a little bit about). They don't pay a whole lot $3.00 less than what I was just making but hey it is more than what unemployment pays and I dont have any of that left either. So on to the next phase of my life.
I have given the children in my Sunday School class a summer challenge they are to learn the books of the bible and then help the others to learn them as well. We have been studing about families and what it means to be part of a family and helping each other, when they all learn the books they will get a pizza party and movie night. Nic and Joe were learning them today to get started although only Joseph is in my class Nicholas wants to learn also, I am so excited. Joshua's class is working on getting care packages to send to our troops in Iraq, one of our members has a son over there and has written that need the basic necessities because they run out and it is expensive to replace.
Joshua is working hard he just got his first paycheck on Friday and quickly learned some lessons He had over $400.00 and wanted to take us to the movies we had a wonderful time seeing "The Fantastic Four" but it cost $40.00 for all of us to see the movie. Then he bought a couple of games and Bam he is already down $100. LOL so here we go: 16 year old son gets first Job and has to get new clothing $45.00, 16 year old son has received 1st paycheck $400, 16 year old son learning about life and how much things actually cost? Priceless!! Heehee

1 comments:

Kristina said...

WHOOHOOO JOSH! money money lol to bad it melts like butter.. that sucks on the job front do you get bonus's too for sales?? thatd be cool glad to hear an update from you guys! you should do it more often lol ( look whos talkin right im bad lately)