Friday, August 26, 2005

Nic's Day

Well I just wanted to let you know how the day was for Nicholas, The night before he got to stay with a friend and then go to a water park for the day fo his birthday. So there was Nic and Joe Justin (The friend) and another boy I dont know. They spent the day riding rides and then playing in the water siding the slides and playing in the wave pool. He came home then we had dinner then we went to Church where he had a little birthday party wityh his friends at church. He had a really great day then tonight he is having a friend come over to stay the night and we will have pizza and do the cake thing tonight hopefully. I knew I would be running behind so I asked charles to make the cake for me so it would be cool by tonight when I came home from work, He mixed the cake poored it into the cake pans and threw it into the oven, all of the correct steps, except I bought 2 cake mixes (1 for now, 1 for later) and he mixed up both boxes..... well you guessed it over flow into the oven so now here we are I get to go on my lunch hour and buy another cake mix come home clean my oven and then bake aother cake. whew!
If this wasn't for anything else I would scrap it. Ah now for the rest of the day and it is now only 8:00am....

2 comments:

Kristina said...

mama said thered be days like.. thered be days like this my mama said.......... just popped into my head... smile its friday! glad to hear nick hada great day =)

David/Sue said...

Hey gotta laugh at that one, Bet he dont live that down anythime soon.
Idea was it was Nics day so hope everything else went well.