Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Thoughts From Halloween

Well I am sitting here thinking quite fondly or in sadness, I haven't quite decided yet, about our first Halloween.... Ok so it has been 16 years of Halloween's with our children but this was the first year our children went Trick-or-Treating without us. I can remember all of the past years where we have had 3 Musketeers (which has become a Halloween night tradition to watch), Mummy's, Ninja's, Monsters and scientists, and walking dead. Where there were cold fingers, hot steaming chocolate, bumps and bruises, rain, and Blue Moons. The boys decided that they wanted to go Trick-or-Treating without us and that they were old enough to go with friends. I did let them go with some trepidation and my cell phone. We live in a safe neighborhood but hey, you never know. They came back with "loads" of candy and happy smiles. I guess this is where we start chalking this time up to being in "The Days of Our Lives".

0 comments: