Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Thoughts of Thanksgiving and Beyond

Here it is the last day of November and I am wondering where the year has gone let alone Thanksgiving. The day started off very nice and relaxing I got up and made scones for my family, (Thanks Mom they were wonderful and very quick and easy) I got the turkey in the oven and started some things that I knew would take longer to cook then I went in and watched the Macy's Thanksgiving parade. In years past I usually only get to see parts of it but this year I wasn't on a timetable so I got to see the parade it makes me smile because I always think of the movie I love to watch Miracle on 34th St. My niece Crystal came by for a visit She has just moved here with her boyfriend (He had to work that day so she came, He was busy protecting our country for the rights and freedoms we enjoy, Thank you Dave). Crystal left around 12:30 then we had Lunch a little while later. This was the first Thanksgiving in 2o years we celebrated with just our family it was so nice and relaxing we took naps later after lunch and watched movies all in all it was a wonderful day. We have always loved being around family with lots of laughter and joking but this year was just different and the whole weekend went that way. We went and saw Harry Potter It was a wonderful movie and probably the best one yet, and very much worth taking the time to go and see. Josh keeps saying he needs to see it again. It was a wonderful weekend. I have a treat for those of you who like conspiracy theory's and have read all of the Harry potter books click here ~

0 comments: