Thursday, December 29, 2005

Christmas Past?

Christmas I feel came and went so, fast did it really happen? Ok I see my guys with the gifts they got and are so happy with, another electronics year here. Joshua got a couple of books and games, movies, Nicholas got a little TV with DVD player for his bedroom and a King Kong game for the Xbox, Joey got a new game-boy Micro for his favorite present along with roller-blades and a game, and all got the traditional Christmas Eve jammies. Now all of the lights are coming down and decorations I know it is usually that time but I am taking it down kicking and screaming because I am not ready, I love Christmas and so enjoy this time of year. Now on to the next thing that is already out there and in the stores, Everyone ready for Valentines Day?

1 comments:

David/Sue said...

Yes I AM SO READY.In fact I stated the obvious, Christmas is past so spring is on the way. I cant wait to get in my garden and start planting, The pool will be great too. get hot in the garden, cool off in the pool. Sounds like a plan, and I may ask if you go on the cruise do I get to keep the boys. I said GET To.