Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Hump Day... Wednesday... Year End!

Well this is the last hump day of the year, the last week of the last month.... ok stop going own this philosophical path! The New Year is almost here and what plans do you have for the new year? I am not talking New Years Resolutions I am talking about wishes and dreams. For me it is Charles and I planned on going on a cruse for our 20th Wedding Anniversary, I am still wishing and hoping that it will come true, not holding my breath but none the less still wishing, as we only have 6 months left... LOL I am also wishing to get my piano from my friends house into my own home it has been away on loan for far to long. What is your wish?

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year Mashelle and Charles!! I pray that your dream comes true for a Cruse. You and Charles deserve it!! As for the Piano, I think it is not quiet ready to return to your home! It looks so beautiful in mine!!! Just kidding, let me know if you think you will be bringing it home this year. I have an opportunity to get my friends from her. I need to look at it and see what kind of shape it is in. I love you both and would love to see you!! Hey Johnny has six weeks of vacation this year!!!! How about you guys?

Love, Hugs, and many Blessings,
Guess Who!! Its me!!!!