Saturday, August 26, 2006

Birthday Fun

Nicholas had a birthday party last night for his 13th birthday he had a wonderful time, he had 2 friends come over to celebrate we had pizza and soda, movies and dump cake they stayed up until I think something like 3 or 4am talking. Boys! Now I want to explain something I wanted to make Nic's birthday really special so I get the cake all together light the candles and I am taking his cake to put it on the table and the cake slid off of the tray it was on and just like a piece of Jelly bread when it falls and it lands jelly side down...... So did the cake. Ok now I am really upset, but of course there isn't anything I can do I yell hey it is under the 10 second rule... the boys all yell back COOL! so we picked up the "dump cake" put the candles back into the cake and we take this cake that looks like it has been in a battle zone in we sing Happy Birthday and then we all "Let them eat cake" LOL I just love boys!

1 comments:

David/Sue said...

That is neat but can you imagine David following the 10 second rule? LOL
Happy birthay sweetie, We love you Nic,
Mamaw and Papaw