Thursday, August 17, 2006

I'm Back! Whew!

Well now that I have a new computer I can now catch up on a bunch of things that I haven't really been able to do. First of all I need to say HappyBirthday to two of my 7 nephews you can see their pictures here Evan turned 8, and Gavin turned 6 here. I am still learning my new picture printer so new pictures will be coming in the near future. I now need to get picture paper too it prints pictures without the need for a computer, I am so happy, payday isn't coming fast enough. We had a wonderful time on vacation we spent a lot of time in and around the pool visiting with family and having a good laugh. My brother just had his pool finished as well as Mom and dad so it was fun seeing the different pools Mom and dad have a really traditional pool rectangular in shape very blue with blue tiles around the top and is a perfect pool for doing daily laps in for exercise it doesn't have a really deep area but was a perfect pool for just lounging around and a beautiful deck area for quiet conversations. Aaron on the other hand has a free form pool that he designed himself that has a large sitting area that has a space in it to put an umbrella in for his MIL who is handicapped the pool has dark brown tiles around the top and is a gunnite pool with small pebbles put into the concrete so you get a really outdoor feel to it with a waterfall that comes down into the deep end with a large rock for diving off of. Both pools have so much to offer when it comes to entertaining. The boys spent so much time it the pools the first part of the week that when it came to the end of the week they were happy just sitting in the house catching up on movies... LOL We had a very nice time with Ken, Kris and the Kids, Jared and Caylum were all over Charles. We had a very fun time.

2 comments:

Kristina said...

Congrats on the new puter! NOw you can update more and we can see what yall are up to! WHOOHOO! we miss yall already and had a blast with you guys too!!!

David/Sue said...

We had a great time with you all too. The boys are becoming men so fast. Enjoy every minute with them. I miss my sons as boys too. But hey they will always be my baby and someday they may pick me up like I did them and take care of me.