Friday, May 27, 2005

Get the Picture?

I have gotten several notes asking me to update my blog ok, ok I get the picture.

How's this for the picture LOL Posted by Hello

LOL I couldnt resist.
Things have been going well here I have been at my job a month now and I still feel like I am the mistake queen I just wish that I could stop making them. They are all in the small details that I sometimes have a hard time recogonizing. The boys are excited for school to be out in a month but I have a hunch that after being out for only a couple of weeks I will be hearing "Mom" I'm bored!
Josh is still having high hopes for a job at six flags (wild waves) I keep trying to get him to try other things but he has the stubborn factor running through his veins. Hum I wonder where that comes from!
I am still having hugh problems with my blog but I dont have the kind of time I would like to try and fix it or ask for help from the right people. Some day.....

1 comments:

Kristina said...

whoohooo an update! im glad everythings going well.. youl figure out all the things at work give yourself time and relax stress isnt good! your page looks fine here no idea whats wrong with it??