Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Gone!

I just want to start singing "Gone like a freight train, gone like yesterday, gone like a soldier in the civil war, Bang! Bang! Gone like a 59 Cadillac, like all of the good things that ain't never coming back"... Thanks Montgomery Gentry I love you guys and the fun song!
Well now back to my original thought, Gone is my weekend where did it go? I go back to work tomorrow morning and I haven't even had a day off yet or at least it feels like it. Yesterday we went to church and then had a day at home I went to Lowes and bought some plants (I guess they will be my "Mothers Day " present) but my yard and deck will be looking better I bought another hanging fuschia they are so beautiful, more Martha Washington geraniums(they are my favorite), some gerber daises and other things... now I just have to get the time and a sunny day to plant them. Sunday is now gone.
Today it started out with Charles and I going to the Social Security Admin. to replace some lost social security cards, we sit for an hour (Charles grumbling the whole time about what a waste of time this is) we get to the counter and I get my paperwork finished for my SSC and low and behold Charles finds MY SSC in his wallet, neither of us can remember or know why it was put into his wallet. Well I finished with Joshua's and couldn't get Nic or Joes because I didn't have the right documentation, they are really strict. We go visit some friends and have lunch with them play some cards head towards home go to Costco, come home and go to bible study. Day two is now GONE! Ah for the care free days when I didn't work! And I wanted a job right? LOL
I need to get some sleep.

0 comments: