Monday, May 09, 2005

Happy Mothers Day!

I didn't get to say that yesterday due to the fact that I was being treated like a queen.
I woke up to my favorite coffee and donuts (yesterday being Mothers Day we splurged)and that is about all the time I have on a Sunday morning. I went to church and had a wonderful time I taught my Sunday School class and helped them with mothers day gifts to give to their Moms. After church we went to Seattle and my Mom and Dad met us at the Cheesecake Factory, we had the most wonderful lunch and heavenly cheesecake. It was a wonderful day. I gave my mom a new comforter for her bed that was very beautiful. I know she had a good time.
On the way home we went to Home Depot my family wanted to give me a plant that I have been wanting, a lilac bush for my yard I can't wait to see it grow.
We came home and I got to watch one of my favorite funny movies "Overboard" (I dont normaly get to watch it when Charles is around he hates the movie)LOL
BUT I must say I didn't get to enjoy it very much either because I promptly fell asleep something I usually just don't do [I must have been tired]. Anyway I had a very nice day and I hope everyone else did as well.

2 comments:

Kristina said...

Glad to hear you had a great day!!! hugs

Kristina said...

ok lol its been the day after mothers day for forever on here ... I wanna know whsat yall been up too? hows the boys? how r u n charles..come ON im DYING here... update me pweeease