Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Back into the swing of things

Well I can tell we are back to school, early nights, homework, a briskness in the air, fog in the early morning, changing leaves, coats, backpacks, what other words can I come up with for the fall. Everyone is doing well Josh and Nic are out the door at 6:40 every day to catch the bus 5 minutes later, Joseph on the other hand gets to sleep till 7:00 before Charles leaves and then he leaves at 8:30. I am so thankful that Joey can get himself off to school without any problems, but I am also sad that he has to do this. So far so good the boys like their teachers and it is going to be a great year. C'mon Chant with me "It's going to be a great year" "it's going to be....." Ok so you don't have to but I am sure you get the idea. Well I need to go so I can get to bed 5 hrs isn't a good amount of sleep but it seems to be my norm.

1 comments:

Kristina said...

in case you didnt know its sep 28th which puts it at 15 days since u last updated! let us know how everythings going up there in washington!