Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Birthday Happenings

Well I thought I would tell you my birthday was awesome,
I had a friend take me to breakfast which was very enjoyable then I came home and we went to a picnic that was being given by one of the families from church. We went and ate way to much as you only can do at church functions where everyone brings something to share. The hostess made me a birthday cake and everyone sang and made a fuss (which I secretly enjoyed). =)
My family gave me gifts, all in all it was a great day.

Thank you to everyone for the cards and phone calls it was very appreciated.

  • Being "over the hill" is much better than being under it!
  • Wrinkled Was Not One of the Things I Wanted to Be When I Grew up.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kristina said...

glad you had a good day! is that a new pic ofyou in your profile??

Kristina said...

PS to fix your page you need to check your ticker code I think you overlapped your date html into it in your template.