Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Welcome Home

Well my dear friends just got back from vacation they went with family and enjoyed a wonderful week here I think that it would be an awesome time. The rented bikes and traveled all over the place and enjoyed different parts of the festival. Welcome home Joe and Tabatha you were missed.
Today was my 2nd day on the job I am getting better at remembering where everything is supposed to go and what I am to tell the patients when they come in (well sort of) I know I will get better it just takes time.
The boys for the last week have been taking the WASL that is being forced upon them I don't agree with the WASL and what it stands for and there is a group against it but as with all things changes take time. Do I have the strength for another fight? Only time will tell.

Our children are our only hope for the future,
but we are their only hope for their present and their future.

0 comments: