Monday, February 14, 2005

Happy Valentines Day

Well today is Valentines day a day for Love, it started for me as an awesome day, I got to sleep in and then I had to get out of bed... Charles was in a really grumpy mood today and boy did I hear it. You always take your frustrations out on the ones you love, but did it have to be Valentines day? Ok I did the Value Village thing with Tabatha and Charles today I got a couple of choice items today I am so glad. I got a set of crystal coasters (Princess house) that come in a brass caddy, I presently own them and was happy to get another set of 4 to replace the broken ones that I have encountered over the years. I got a brand new rice cooker just like the previous one I had owned and loved, and a few baby things for a friend. The day shopping was awesome. Charles and I came home and did a few things and I sent him to Costco to pick up a couple of things for dinner along with that he brought me home some roses. They are so beautiful. He can do the sweetest things and we agreed not to do anything for Valentines Day because of some bills we need to pay off. He broke our deal the stinker! Ok he is forgiven. I got the boys a "Sweet Valentine" It was devoured I think in 5 minutes flat. Boys will be boys.
I had the most wonderful talk with my longtime friend (Sister) Patrice yesterday I am so glad that we got to talk sometimes life gets in the way of our intentions and time goes by, I am so glad that we can talk and we are transported to where we left off with our last conversation.

The Beauty Of Tenderness
Tenderness,
How harsh and unbearable
Our world would be without it.

0 comments: