Saturday, February 05, 2005

Random Thoughts

Joshua got back tonight he has been gone sense Thursday to a Christian youth conference in Portland. In retrospect in is nice to have him home, yes there are days that I could strangle him but he is funny and I missed him. I am so glad he got home safely. He was impressed by a church that has an outreach for teen prostitutes, they go out with a flower tell the young lady that she is beautiful and worthwhile and their church has a rehabilation group for those wanting to get out, all they have to do is go with them like she was being picked up and they take her away. I am so glad he got to go and spend some time with other Christian teens.
While Joshua was away I got to spend some one on one time with both Nicholas and Joseph that was nice Joey spent the evening with a friend so it was just Charles, Nic and I what a weird feeling to have one child home and that it was Nic.
I went with Aathina yesterday when she had her tubal ligation I was her ride home it is amazing what surgeries are considered outpatient now we were there a total of 5 hours and she went home feeling fine and everything. She was having tears about no longer being able to have babies, I so understand those feelings of loss. Charles and I really at one time wanted a larger family we are grateful that God gave us the 3 wonderfully healthy boys we have but I always wanted to have a girl. I guess I will have daughter-in-laws. I hope and pray I can one day be a wonderful Mother-in-law to my daughters and they can respect and love me without obligation.


You will find, as you look back upon your life,
that the moments when you have really lived are the
moments when you have done things in the spirit of love.
~Henry Drummond~

0 comments: