Saturday, February 12, 2005

One Strange Week

Hi Again, it has been several days sense I have written it happens every time Charles goes on vacation. I don't get a chance to do the things that I normally would. It didn't start out to be Charles vacation but it ended up being that way it started by Charles not feeling very well on Tuesday and staying home from work and then Wednesday morning he was on his way to the hospital.
He was there for several hours but he checked himself out of the hospital when they wanted to admit him. He didn't want to stay there for no real reason other than to observe him, he said "I live 2 miles from the hospital if there is a problem I will com back" they gave him a prescription and he has an appointment with another Dr. next Monday the 21st (sense he checked himself out and didn't get the answers he wanted) so when the time comes I will update about that Dr. visit.
Well everyone else here is doing very well, the boys finally got to spend the Christmas money that was sent to them from their grand parents so they all have been planted in front of the TV playing "Burnout 3" it is a pretty fun game seeing all of the different ways you can crash a car without getting hurt. Well I am going to go for now but not without a favorite quotation.

Happiness
Happiness sneaks in through a door
you didn't know you left open.
~John Barrymore~

0 comments: