Thursday, March 17, 2005

Happy St. Patricks Day

For all of you who are of Irish descent this is the day for you to? a) Party till you puke, b) join a parade, c) spend it with family celebrating, d) spending the day making a special dinner of cornbeef and cabbage, e) Wishing you were Irish

Today is a wonderful day I got my letter in the mail saying Nicholas was accepted at my school of choice, Yea! My dilemma was do I want to send him to the new school around the corner that is in the process of being built and will be finished by this fall and hope he gets a good Teacher or send him back to the run down school with a known Teacher that is so fabulous he deserves to have an award. Yup, he is going back to the run down school with the awesome teacher. Ok, the new school is just that "new" but there will be so many bugs to work out it is crazy the first year. Now my next dilemma is do I want Joseph who has a awful teacher this year and my person who I wanted for a teacher next year for Joe is going to the new school to teach math so that leaves not so wonderful prospects for Joes 5th grade. Do I want him in 6th grade to go to the same school as Nicholas and request this wonderful teacher or just hope and pray he gets a good teacher in the next several years.

0 comments: