Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Wonderful Wednesday

Wednesday started out wonderful with rain not much but enough to say hey there is still the prospect of more. We have had such a drought this winter that I am afraid of what this summer will hold for us. Nothing from what others deal with but for us it is major, our ski resorts didn't open this year but for maybe 2 weeks. Now Mt. St. Helens is acting up again we get to see some awesome pictures daily over the news I just wish she would hurry and blow her top for real and not these little steam bursts and such, I cant wait to see it. I was part of it back in 1980 when she first erupted I was part of a choir that traveled to Washington just after it blew the first time I used to have a jar with ash it it, but alas over the years it has disappeared. Tonight was bible study and an interesting thought came up. "If the bible is written and inspired by God how come his name isn't on it as authored by"? It was a fun discussion.

Strength
What does it take to be strong?
Most of all a sharing of strength with strength
knowing that real strength
comes from the joining of hearts and hands.

0 comments: