Saturday, March 12, 2005

Super Saturday

Well what a wonderful day I took Charles to work and I am so enjoying the morning, it is sunny and about 50 out at 7:30 in the morning. I love getting up early before the rest of my family just to be able to enjoy the day have a cup of coffee and read a book, oh the days before I had Joseph. I love my not so little boy but I just wish that he could stay in bed a little bit longer so I can enjoy the days of old. I should have known that when I was pregnant with him and he would always wake up at about 5:30 that it would be the end of that season of my life, only to recapture the love I have always had for reading at some later point in my life when the children are gone.

Yesterday I got to have a brief few moments with one of my dearests friends in the whole world, she came to Seattle for a conference for Mary Kay and we got to spend about 3 hours in Seattle on one of the most gorgeous days to have, the sun was shining you could see out over the Puget Sound watch the waves just crest one another as there was just the slightest amount of breeze blowing.
For those people who have never been to Seattle they got one of the most wonderful weekends to be here. We went to the Cheesecake Factory for dinner it is such a wonderful place to visit with moderate pricing and your choice from about 50 different cheesecakes, "Heaven, I'm in Heaven...!" Gail I had a wonderful time even though it was not long enough I will always treasure the time we spent together and I loved meeting your wonderful friends.

0 comments: