Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Low Down!

I thought that I would talk about the things that have been happening sense Easter, we had a wonderful Easter we got up got dressed and headed to church, we had a great time and after the service there was an Easter egg hunt for all of the children with special eggs with money in them. (Who doesn't love money right?) Joshua was in the church and there is a slope that goea to the next level well he was wearing his cowboy boots and the floor was wet... down he went. I took him to the Dr. the next day and he had stretched the ligaments under his growth plate and now he has about 3 or 4 different colors of bruising on his ankle. In Joshuas words "Lovely"
he says it in a funny voice. LOL
We came home and Charles put our leg of lamb on the bbq to rotisserie then Mom and Bill came for a visit and to eat dinner. The dinner came out wonderful and the time spent was awesome, I just wish we had more times like it.
Monday was the day I took Joshua to the Dr.'s I took a friend to the Dr.'s for an upper GI (she is having stomach problems) I came home for a little while made a quick snack for biblestudy because it was our last meeting for this book, A women's call to prayer if you haven't read it I recommend it. It answers a lot of questions concerning prayer.
Tuesday was prayer meeting and this day it was at my house, it is usually at the pastors house but our pastors wife is also a teacher and some days she has to work (she co-teaches with another woman and it was her turn to be on vacation) I am centrally located so then everything comes to my house. It was a wonderful morning of prayer, Charles was supposed to have the day off but he was called to work (one of the other guys got into a car accident and needed the day [ he is fine]) I took one of the senior ladies home and came back home and stayed with Joshua who was home until today.
Wednesday- today was Charles day off, Joshua went back to school and Nicholas is home now for spring break, Joseph went to school to have spring break start for him tomorrow whew, sometimes I feel like I am on a Merry-go-Round.

0 comments: