Saturday, April 16, 2005

And The Winner Is....

Well we just came back from our weigh-in and dinner out with Joe and Tabatha and the outcome was just as I suspected, there was a surprise twist ending. Charles and I won! I couldn't believe it. Joe and Tabatha were already at the gym when we had gotten there and they had already weighed in, so I stepped up on the scale and slid the bar, and slid the bar, and slid the bar.. I was so surprised. Then Charles got up on the scale and slid the bar also. Charles and I have lost 30 lbs together. Charles and Joe both lost 20 lbs each, I lost 10 and Tabatha lost 7 so {drums beating, horns blowing, cymbals crashing} We now have our next weigh in and it is October 15th so we will have to see who wins this go round. Our teams at this point both weigh the same so for the next 6 months now we are going to help each other to keep motivated and try and beat the other team.
GO TEAM!!

Character gets you out of bed; commitment moves you
to action. Faith, hope and discipline enable you
to follow through to completion.
~Zig Ziglar~

1 comments:

Kristina said...

WAY to go you guys!