Monday, April 25, 2005

The Job

For the last eleven months almost to the day I have been unemployed, my unemployment ran out three months ago and high stress levels, I am again an employed member of society. Yeeha! {Dancing for joy} I went in for and interview on Friday and Saturday they called and offered me the job. Yes Kristina Friday was a great day! We also on Friday had a family game night with our church we played Bunco it is such a fun game we have played it for years and I was the biggest winner so I won the grand prize. Wahoo! The kids played lots of other games the teens were in charge of playing games with them and letting the adults have some fun so it was a fun night for everyone (well except for the teens who might not have wanted to be in charge of the kids) LOL
Oh I guess I need to tell you where I will be working, I am working for an independent Dr. Inside of Lens Crafters. I will be getting $2.00 more an hour than my previous job and I will be driving 1/2 the distance, another perk! I start tomorrow at 9:00am and will be working Tuesday through Saturday 9:00 to 6:00. Praise God!

Out of difficulties
grow miracles.

1 comments:

Kristina said...

Congrats!!!!! and way to go =)