Saturday, April 16, 2005

Check In

Well after months of trying to watch what we are eating and cutting back, today is check in day to see which couple won the bet. We have been in a weigh off with our friends sense the last part of January and we said we would use Tax day as the cut off, well tax day has come and gone and today is the day. The couples were virtually 2lb's off from each other, Tabatha and I have both been having a hard time sticking to our diet but we have been cutting back the Guys on the other hand have been going like gang busters (Well Joe has that is) now in the midst of all of this dieting we started a diet plan called The Six Week Body Makeover . We are meeting tonight to see which couple won... it is "Joe and Tabatha" I just know it. Well we are planning on a new date and time for our next weigh in and hopefully this time it will be Charles and I who win the dinner (The winner gets to pick the place). Charles, Joshua and I are all sticking to the program really well it is a really good eating program which is what you should eat normally we have had a few obstacles which were 1. No coffee with milk 2. No salt 3. No sugar and 4. No Breads.... Ok I can do all of the first 3 but PLEASE don't make me give up bread. Now it hasn't really been to bad I have been getting my carbs in other ways Like rice and potatoes etc...
Well time to go wish me luck. We are meeting at 5:00 of course I will put the results here later and the dinner choice (Yes we are cheating tonight) but it is ok I just re-start tomorrow morning.

0 comments: