Sunday, January 30, 2005

How Do You Say Goodbye?

Well all weekend our thoughts and prayers were with our family who is moving to Oklahoma, how do you say goodbye? Yes there is always the phone and e-mail and yes we did move 600 miles away from all of the rest of our family but they were always there when we came to visit every year. Sheri you have always been such a wonderful part of our visits I knew I could always come to you when I needed and escape, to share thoughts with and complain. I know I haven't told you how much you mean to me. Sheri I thank you so much for your friendship and for being my sister and I Love You. I know you will have wonderful adventures in Oklahoma we only wish we could have had you move closer to us ;)
My wish for you would be this:

"The Irish Blessing":
MAY THE ROAD RISE TO MEET YOU,
MAY THE WIND BE ALWAYS AT YOUR BACK
MAY THE SUN SHINE UPON YOUR FACE
THE RAINS FALL SOFT UPON YOUR FIELDS
AND, UNTIL WE MEET AGAIN,
MAY GOD HOLD YOU IN THE PALM OF HIS HAND

0 comments: