Saturday, January 15, 2005

Saturday at Home

Today was the Saturday at home where you stay in your jammies until noon watching TV and drinking hot chocolate, in other words a lazy day. There was an ice storm brewing outside where it caused lots of accidents so I just decided to not try and venture out. I still don't have a car to drive but hopefully Charles will get that fixed tomorrow. I am so thankful for Sean being willing to help Charles, he always feels like he has to do everything all the time by him self and he cant ask any questions. I am praying that he will be able to fix it completely this time.
The boys are being so...? Errrgh,they are constantly bickering and fighting with each other or constantly tattling on each other. Will I make it through this puberty time right now? With Nic and Joe going through puberty at the same time and their emotions being up in the air as it is Joshua decides to come along and be the boss and straighten things out. " Calgon take me away."



A Mothers Prayer
Lord,
When they scribble on the walls, please help me to see a rainbow!
And when I've said something a hundred times, please give me the
patience to say it a hundred times more!
And on those particularly annoying days when I tell them to act their age,
please help me to remember to act mine!
And through it all, Lord--- the fingerprints and runny noses, messy
rooms and unrolled toilet paper, destroyed video tapes, and broken
knick-knacks--- please help me to remember this:
Someday, these will be the days I will long to have back again!
~Angela Thole~
~What every child needs~

0 comments: