Monday, January 24, 2005

Monday, Monday!

I have so much fun on Mondays, Tabatha and I always go out on Mondays and go bargain hunting there is a local chain of goodwill type of stores called Value Village. On Mondays they have $1.00 days for a certain color of tag they have priced with. Tabatha and I go and see what bargains we can find, we have furnished our houses on some of the most wonderful things people give away. The tricky part is we cant get it if it is over $1.00, we have to put it back and wait till the right color day. Yes there are something we have paid the money for but we mostly always wait. We spend the day together and have lunch, Charles has now started joining us he has been getting Mondays off so now he is being bit by the bargain bug.
It is lots of fun.
I have bible study tonight I don't think I will be going because I only got 4 hours of sleep last night (I start worrying and cant sleep) so I am going to go to bed early and maybe take a little nap too.

0 comments: